Cost of living in Hamburg, Germany compared to Almería, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 5%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 646 prices entered by 70 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 24, 2018.
Do you live in Almería? We need your help!
Cost of living in Hamburg (Germany) is 47% more expensive than in Almería (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €2,932 in Hamburg to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,000 in Almería.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Belgrade costs 500 Дин. (3 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dhaka costs Taka 3,500 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $17 (13 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Tokyo costs ¥26 (25 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lisbon costs €40 (29 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Oslo costs kr 3.92 (43 minutes ago)