Cost of living in Hamburg, Germany compared to Almería, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 3%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 669 prices entered by 85 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 15, 2018.
Do you live in Almería? We need your help!
Cost of living in Hamburg (Germany) is 45% more expensive than in Almería (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,055 in Hamburg to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,100 in Almería.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lisbon costs €50 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Myitkyina costs 3,000 Kyat (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Panama City costs 9 B/. (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Utrecht costs €1,500 (24 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Ufa costs руб 40 (26 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Hyderabad costs ₨38 (about 1 hour ago)