Cost of living in Hamamatsu, Japan compared to Almería, Spain
|Personal Care||- 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 142 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00766 EUR / JPY
Do you live in Almería? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Hamamatsu (Japan) is 8% more expensive than in Almería (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €2,381 (¥310,707) in Hamamatsu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,200 in Almería.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in New York City costs $121 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Cincinnati, Ohio costs $40 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in São José dos Campos costs R$ 20 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Nairobi costs Shilling35,000 (42 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Seoul costs ₩4,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Chicago, Illinois costs $55 (about 1 hour ago)