Cost of living in Hamamatsu, Japan compared to Almería, Spain
|Personal Care||- 0%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 106 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 15, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00839 EUR / JPY
Do you live in Almería? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Hamamatsu (Japan) is 13% more expensive than in Almería (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,662 (¥436,620) in Hamamatsu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,250 in Almería.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Vienna costs €30 (2 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Orlando, Florida costs $1,720 (16 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Santiago costs CH$13,990 (18 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Monterrey costs Mex$ 16 (22 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Portland, Oregon costs $5.00 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Boston, Massachusetts costs $3,253 (about 1 hour ago)