Cost of living in Hamamatsu, Japan compared to Almería, Spain
|Personal Care||- 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 47 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 11, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00826 EUR / JPY
Do you live in Almería? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Hamamatsu (Japan) is 13% more expensive than in Almería (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,388 (¥409,969) in Hamamatsu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,000 in Almería.
Recent Prices Added
- Men’s leather business shoes in Port Louis costs ₨4,000 (less than a minute ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Kolkata costs ₨100 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €2,000 (17 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Gold Coast costs AU$4.20 (28 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Colombo costs 5,500,000 ₨ (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Limassol costs €1.50 (about 1 hour ago)