Cost of living in Hamamatsu, Japan compared to Almería, Spain
|Personal Care||- 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 129 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00756 EUR / JPY
Do you live in Almería? We need your help!
Cost of living in Hamamatsu (Japan) is 10% more expensive than in Almería (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €2,193 (¥290,145) in Hamamatsu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,000 in Almería.
Recent Prices Added
- 10 eggs, large in Guiyang costs 元11 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Riga costs €300 (20 minutes ago)
- Daily rate for domestic cleaning help in Tijuana costs Mex$ 56 (27 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Narbonne costs €25 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Baghdad costs 12,000 Dinar (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Durban costs R 209 (about 1 hour ago)