Cost of living in Hamadan, Iran compared to Almería, Spain
WARNING! Hamadan has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Hamadan.
|Personal Care||- 44%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 58 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 23, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00003 EUR / IRR *
Do you live in Almería? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Hamadan (Iran) is 54% cheaper than in Almería (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,125 in Almería you would need to make just about €1,444 (﷼ 50,238,541) in Hamadan.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Stockton, California costs $10 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $1,525 (4 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Naples costs €1.50 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rochester, New York costs $11 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Grand Rapids costs $12 (17 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Modesto, California costs $30 (24 minutes ago)