Cost of living in Halmstad, Sweden compared to Almería, Spain
|Personal Care||- 14%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 158 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 13, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.09994 EUR / SEK
Do you live in Almería? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Halmstad (Sweden) is 51% more expensive than in Almería (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,015 (30,171 kr) in Halmstad to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,000 in Almería.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Denver, Colorado costs $15 (21 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Raleigh, North Carolina costs $400 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Ottawa costs C$1,220 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in São José dos Campos costs R$ 4.10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Asunción costs 6,100,000 Gs (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Stockholm costs 25,000 kr (about 1 hour ago)