Cost of living in Halmstad, Sweden compared to Almería, Spain
|Personal Care||- 19%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 153 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.09638 EUR / SEK
Do you live in Almería? We need your help!
Cost of living in Halmstad (Sweden) is 46% more expensive than in Almería (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €2,778 (28,828 kr) in Halmstad to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,900 in Almería.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bilbao costs €16 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sacramento, California costs $8 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Charlotte, North Carolina costs $8 (13 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Milwaukee, Wisconsin costs $56 (17 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Riyadh costs ﷼ 35 (19 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Freetown costs 99,999,999,999,999,997,748,809,823,456,034,029,568 Leone (20 minutes ago)