Cost of living in Halmstad, Sweden compared to Almería, Spain
|Personal Care||- 17%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 154 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.10026 EUR / SEK
Do you live in Almería? We need your help!
Cost of living in Halmstad (Sweden) is 53% more expensive than in Almería (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €2,761 (27,539 kr) in Halmstad to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,800 in Almería.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Gurgaon costs ₨500 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $2,033 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Spokane, Washington costs $15 (17 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Toulouse costs €28,000 (24 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 90 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hamburg costs €14 (29 minutes ago)