Cost of living in Halmstad, Sweden compared to Almería, Spain
|Personal Care||- 13%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 56 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 04, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.10513 EUR / SEK
Do you live in Almería? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Halmstad (Sweden) is 58% more expensive than in Almería (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €4,937 (46,958 kr) in Halmstad to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,125 in Almería.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Surat costs ₨933 (29 minutes ago)
- 2 lbs of rice in Frankfurt am Main costs €2.70 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tegucigalpa costs L 3,500 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €700 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Chişinău costs 200 Leu (about 1 hour ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Ghent costs €0.03 (about 1 hour ago)