Cost of living in Halifax, Canada compared to Almería, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 16%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 482 prices entered by 56 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.673 EUR / CAD
Do you live in Almería? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Halifax (Canada) is 28% more expensive than in Almería (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €2,310 (C$3,433) in Halifax to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,800 in Almería.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Toronto costs C$147 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sharjah costs Dirham 3,000 (22 minutes ago)
- 2 tickets to the movies in Cairo costs E£ 150 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Prague costs 30,000 Kč (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sao Joao del Rei costs R$ 20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Shanghai costs 元100,000 (about 1 hour ago)