Cost of living in Halifax, Canada compared to Almería, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 11%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 703 prices entered by 76 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.660 EUR / CAD
Do you live in Almería? We need your help!
Cost of living in Halifax (Canada) is 28% more expensive than in Almería (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €2,295 (C$3,480) in Halifax to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,800 in Almería.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Oporto costs €8 (18 minutes ago)
- Laundry detergent, 100 oz. in Washington D.C. costs $20 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Buenos Aires costs ARS $22,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Szczecin costs 80 zł (about 2 hours ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Midland, Texas costs $203 (about 2 hours ago)