Cost of living in Halifax, Canada compared to Almería, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 15%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 460 prices entered by 56 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.660 EUR / CAD
Do you live in Almería? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Halifax (Canada) is 30% more expensive than in Almería (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €4,050 (C$6,141) in Halifax to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,125 in Almería.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madras costs ₨300 (2 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $2.00 (7 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Munich costs €1,500 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Warangal costs ₨100 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Shenzhen costs 元14,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Tehran costs ﷼ 1,500,000 (about 1 hour ago)