Cost of living in Halifax, Canada compared to Almería, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 20%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 391 prices entered by 52 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.680 EUR / CAD
Do you live in Almería? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Halifax (Canada) is 31% more expensive than in Almería (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €2,355 (C$3,464) in Halifax to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,800 in Almería.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Sydney costs AU$250 (less than a minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Palma de Mallorca costs €1,200 (10 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Delhi costs ₨1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €2,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Boston, Massachusetts costs $18 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Durban costs R 300 (about 3 hours ago)