Cost of living in Hakodate, Japan compared to Almería, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 134 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 12, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00748 EUR / JPY
Do you live in Almería? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Hakodate (Japan) is 28% more expensive than in Almería (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €2,555 (¥341,561) in Hakodate to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,000 in Almería.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Dhaka costs Taka 12 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Seville costs €14 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Salvador costs R$ 3,800 (19 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Varanasi costs ₨180 (20 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 89,000 (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in São Paulo costs R$ 1,200 (about 1 hour ago)