Cost of living in Hakodate, Japan compared to Almería, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 152 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00804 EUR / JPY
Do you live in Almería? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Hakodate (Japan) is 34% more expensive than in Almería (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €2,411 (¥299,779) in Hakodate to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,800 in Almería.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Allentown, Pennsylvania costs $11 (27 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Budapest costs 9,500 Ft (30 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Austin, Texas costs $60 (42 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $1,626 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Cusco costs S/. 600 (about 1 hour ago)