Cost of living in Hakodate, Japan compared to Almería, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 147 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00778 EUR / JPY
Do you live in Almería? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Hakodate (Japan) is 31% more expensive than in Almería (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €2,747 (¥353,263) in Hakodate to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,100 in Almería.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Saharanpur costs ₨52 (12 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Utrecht costs €1,000 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madras costs ₨200 (37 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jerusalem costs 60 ₪ (44 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Delhi costs ₨30 (about 2 hours ago)