Cost of living in Haikou, China compared to Almería, Spain
|Personal Care||- 15%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 115 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.12924 EUR / CNY
Do you live in Almería? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Haikou (China) is 25% cheaper than in Almería (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,125 in Almería you would need to make just about €2,334 (元18,058) in Haikou.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Istanbul costs 249TL (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Johannesburg costs R 50 (43 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in São Paulo costs R$ 2,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Tel Aviv costs 35 ₪ (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Tokyo costs ¥35,000 (about 1 hour ago)