Cost of living in Haifa, Israel compared to Almería, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 24%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 448 prices entered by 36 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.23749 EUR / ILS
Do you live in Almería? We need your help!
Cost of living in Haifa (Israel) is 42% more expensive than in Almería (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,115 (13,115 ₪) in Haifa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,200 in Almería.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Kampala costs 15,000 Shilling (3 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Mumbai costs ₨200 (11 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Davao costs Php91 (22 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Samara costs руб 31,990 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Sarnia costs C$950 (44 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Mar del Plata costs ARS $14,000 (about 1 hour ago)