Cost of living in Hafizabad, Pakistan compared to Almería, Spain
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 130 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00736 EUR / PKR *
Do you live in Almería? We need your help!
Cost of living in Hafizabad (Pakistan) is 16% cheaper than in Almería (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,100 in Almería you would need to make just about €1,760 (₨239,177) in Hafizabad.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rome costs €1.50 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 2,500 (14 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Mérida costs Mex$ 22 (17 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Pretoria costs R 30 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Addis Ababa costs 300 Birr (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Sarajevo costs 14KM (about 1 hour ago)