Cost of living in Hafizabad, Pakistan compared to Almería, Spain
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 153 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00855 EUR / PKR *
Do you live in Almería? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Hafizabad (Pakistan) is 16% cheaper than in Almería (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,250 in Almería you would need to make just about €2,719 (₨318,078) in Hafizabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Istanbul costs 5,000TL (15 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Chicago, Illinois costs $7 (29 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Moscow costs руб 800 (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Thessaloniki costs €450 (about 1 hour ago)
- Laundry detergent, 100 oz. in New Haven, Connecticut costs $4.05 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Changwon costs ₩1,430 (about 2 hours ago)