Cost of living in Hadera, Israel compared to Almería, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 49%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 105 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 15, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.25586 EUR / ILS
Do you live in Almería? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Hadera (Israel) is 79% more expensive than in Almería (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €5,373 (21,001 ₪) in Hadera to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,000 in Almería.
Recent Prices Added
- Cocktail drink in downtown club in Nashville, Tennessee costs $8 (1 minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Toulouse costs €42 (8 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brisbane costs AU$6,020 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Montclair, New Jersey costs $11 (31 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Florianopolis costs R$ 120 (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mayagueez costs $300 (42 minutes ago)