Cost of living in Hadera, Israel compared to Almería, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 39%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 44 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 04, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.24656 EUR / ILS
Do you live in Almería? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Hadera (Israel) is 78% more expensive than in Almería (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €5,343 (21,671 ₪) in Hadera to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,000 in Almería.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Valencia costs Bs 6,300 (6 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Quebec City costs C$3.00 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Windsor costs C$1,211 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Seattle, Washington costs $21 (36 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Montego Bay costs J$2.00 (41 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Yokohama costs ¥16,000 (42 minutes ago)