Cost of living comparison between Hadera, Israel and Almería, Spain
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 44 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 19, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.23814 EUR / ILS
Do you live in Almería? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Hadera (Israel) is 72% more expensive than in Almería (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €5,601 (23,521 ₪) in Hadera to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,250 in Almería.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Budapest costs 3,450 Ft (2 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Paris costs €73 (43 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Almaty costs 140,000 KZT (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Baghdad costs 35,000 Dinar (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Ankara costs 2.30TL (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Nizhniy Novgorod costs руб 108 (about 2 hours ago)