Cost of living in Hadera, Israel compared to Almería, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 39%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 140 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.24036 EUR / ILS
Do you live in Almería? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Hadera (Israel) is 68% more expensive than in Almería (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,025 (12,583 ₪) in Hadera to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,800 in Almería.
Recent Prices Added
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Bellary costs ₨200 (5 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Sofia costs 50 лв (10 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Melbourne costs AU$1,290 (13 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cleveland, Ohio costs $45 (24 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Sydney costs AU$5.00 (26 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Manila costs Php10 (40 minutes ago)