Cost of living in Hadera, Israel compared to Almería, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 43%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 151 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.25037 EUR / ILS
Do you live in Almería? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Hadera (Israel) is 74% more expensive than in Almería (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €5,433 (21,700 ₪) in Hadera to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,125 in Almería.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sofia costs 500 лв (2 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Ankara costs 0.17TL (9 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Fort Lauderdale, Florida costs $70 (12 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Arad costs 17 lei (15 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $45 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Muar costs RM25 (28 minutes ago)