Cost of living in Hachiōji, Japan compared to Almería, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 146 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00771 EUR / JPY
Do you live in Almería? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Hachiōji (Japan) is 66% more expensive than in Almería (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,319 (¥430,517) in Hachiōji to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,000 in Almería.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$83 (14 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Seville costs €0.75 (28 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Joinville costs R$ 200 (35 minutes ago)
- Public transport in New York City costs $121 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Moscow costs руб 2,550 (about 1 hour ago)