Cost of living in Hachiōji, Japan compared to Almería, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 104 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 15, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00855 EUR / JPY
Do you live in Almería? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Hachiōji (Japan) is 79% more expensive than in Almería (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €5,384 (¥630,023) in Hachiōji to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,000 in Almería.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tabriz costs ﷼ 300,000 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 10,165 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kochi costs ₨350 (13 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), weekly for 1 person in 1 room (45m2) in Washington D.C. costs $430 (16 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Austin, Texas costs $70 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in London costs £110 (about 1 hour ago)