Cost of living in Hachinohe, Japan compared to Almería, Spain
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 128 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00753 EUR / JPY
Do you live in Almería? We need your help!
Cost of living in Hachinohe (Japan) is 17% more expensive than in Almería (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €2,583 (¥342,872) in Hachinohe to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,200 in Almería.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $70 (7 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Cuiabá costs R$ 116 (44 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Morelia costs Mex$ 160,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of apples in Moscow costs руб 123 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Malaga costs €12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Larnaca costs €800 (about 1 hour ago)