Cost of living in Hachinohe, Japan compared to Almería, Spain
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 129 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 26, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00751 EUR / JPY
Do you live in Almería? We need your help!
Cost of living in Hachinohe (Japan) is 17% more expensive than in Almería (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €2,346 (¥312,215) in Hachinohe to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,000 in Almería.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Adelaide costs AU$105 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Oslo costs kr 28,000 (30 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Raleigh, North Carolina costs $45 (40 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chapeco costs R$ 25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$35,578 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Austin, Texas costs $20 (about 1 hour ago)