Cost of living in Gweru, Zimbabwe compared to Almería, Spain
|Personal Care||- 22%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 124 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.851 EUR / USD
Do you live in Almería? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Gweru (Zimbabwe) is 7% more expensive than in Almería (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €2,033 ($2,388) in Gweru to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,900 in Almería.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tokyo costs ¥330,000 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sarajevo costs 700KM (13 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Budapest costs 1 Ft (15 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $55 (16 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Denpasar, Bali costs Rp 900 (38 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in normal area in Gloucester costs £430 (about 1 hour ago)