Cost of living in Gweru, Zimbabwe compared to Almería, Spain
|Personal Care||- 24%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 44 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 04, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.930 EUR / USD
Do you live in Almería? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Gweru (Zimbabwe) is 19% more expensive than in Almería (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,725 ($4,004) in Gweru to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,125 in Almería.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Porto Alegre costs R$ 73,800 (1 minute ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Hurghada costs E£ 189 (3 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Dubai costs Dirham 150 (5 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Dublin costs €34 (20 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Cape Town costs R 5.00 (25 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Winnipeg costs C$10 (31 minutes ago)