Cost of living in Gwangju, South Korea compared to Almería, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 94%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 179 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 30, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00080 EUR / KRW
Do you live in Almería? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Gwangju (South Korea) is about the same as in Almería (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,365 (₩4,206,664) in Gwangju to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,250 in Almería.
Recent Prices Added
- Short visit to private doctor in Southampton costs £0.00 (10 minutes ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Dublin costs €2.30 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Oaxaca costs Mex$ 10,000 (22 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Stavanger costs kr 50 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kaunas costs €6.00 (28 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Anchorage, Alaska costs $70,000 (about 1 hour ago)