Cost of living comparison between Gwangju, South Korea and Almería, Spain
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 75 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 20, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00081 EUR / KRW
Do you live in Almería? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Gwangju (South Korea) is about the same as in Almería (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,310 (₩4,072,718) in Gwangju to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,250 in Almería.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kharkiv costs 80₴ (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Doha costs 7,000 ﷼ (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dallas, Texas costs $864 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Jakarta costs Rp 300,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Wellington costs NZ$20 (about 2 hours ago)