Cost of living comparison between Gwalior, India and Almería, Spain
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 58 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 19, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.01373 EUR / INR
Do you live in Almería? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Gwalior (India) is 30% cheaper than in Almería (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,250 in Almería you would need to make just about €2,284 (₨166,410) in Gwalior.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Warsaw costs 75,000 zł (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tehran costs ﷼ 120,000,000 (17 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Szeged costs 59,900 Ft (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Budva costs €450 (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Omsk costs руб 12,000 (43 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Moscow costs руб 2,000 (about 1 hour ago)