Cost of living in Guntur, India compared to Almería, Spain
|Personal Care||- 31%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 119 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 15, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01442 EUR / INR
Do you live in Almería? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Guntur (India) is 43% cheaper than in Almería (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,000 in Almería you would need to make just about €1,704 (₨118,125) in Guntur.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Randers costs kr1,250 (31 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bristol costs £66 (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Atyrau costs 2,000 KZT (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Accra costs GH₵1.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Johannesburg costs R 0.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amsterdam costs €2,000 (about 2 hours ago)