Cost of living in Gulbarga, India compared to Almería, Spain
|Personal Care||- 35%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 54 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01373 EUR / INR
Do you live in Almería? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Gulbarga (India) is 33% cheaper than in Almería (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,250 in Almería you would need to make just about €2,176 (₨158,565) in Gulbarga.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Manila costs Php250 (2 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Corfu costs €1.48 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Helsinki costs €2,000 (30 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Trento costs €1.10 (41 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €2,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Kabul costs 6,000 Afghani (about 1 hour ago)