Cost of living in Gujrat, Pakistan compared to Almería, Spain
|Personal Care||- 35%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 145 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00806 EUR / PKR *
Do you live in Almería? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Gujrat (Pakistan) is 17% cheaper than in Almería (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,100 in Almería you would need to make just about €1,753 (₨217,452) in Gujrat.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Vancouver costs C$125 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Nice costs €0.00 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Atlanta, Georgia costs $1,000 (3 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Sheffield costs £4.29 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madras costs ₨35,578 (16 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kathmandu costs ₨ 6,000 (17 minutes ago)