Cost of living comparison between Gujranwala, Pakistan and Almería, Spain
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 59 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 18, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00895 EUR / PKR *
Do you live in Almería? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Gujranwala (Pakistan) is 20% cheaper than in Almería (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,125 in Almería you would need to make just about €2,495 (₨278,796) in Gujranwala.
Recent Prices Added
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Poznan costs 4,000 zł (4 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Budapest costs 9,500 Ft (4 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Kuala Lumpur costs RM17 (13 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Birmingham costs £150 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Istanbul costs 3,000TL (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Luxembourg costs €9 (about 1 hour ago)