Cost of living in Gujranwala, Pakistan compared to Almería, Spain
|Personal Care||- 16%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 164 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 15, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00903 EUR / PKR *
Do you live in Almería? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Gujranwala (Pakistan) is 30% cheaper than in Almería (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,000 in Almería you would need to make just about €2,089 (₨231,409) in Gujranwala.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madras costs ₨150 (15 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of whole fat milk in Melbourne costs AU$1.00 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chandigarh costs ₨2,500 (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Patna costs ₨10,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 liters of whole fat milk in Surat Thani costs 45 ฿ (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Ljubljana costs €450 (about 1 hour ago)