Cost of living in Guiyang, China compared to Almería, Spain
|Personal Care||- 22%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 173 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.12842 EUR / CNY
Do you live in Almería? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Guiyang (China) is 37% cheaper than in Almería (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,000 in Almería you would need to make just about €1,263 (元9,833) in Guiyang.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Vancouver costs C$0.47 (9 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Antalya costs 115,000TL (10 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Campinas costs R$ 100 (26 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dnipro costs 200₴ (34 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Kingston costs J$85,000 (about 1 hour ago)