Cost of living in Guines, Cuba compared to Almería, Spain
|Personal Care||- 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 124 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.850 EUR / CUC *
Do you live in Almería? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Guines (Cuba) is 8% cheaper than in Almería (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,100 in Almería you would need to make just about €1,924 (2,264 CUC) in Guines.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Tromsø costs kr 700 (9 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mumbai costs ₨1,500 (11 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Larisa costs €24 (19 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Samsun costs 120TL (38 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in San Juan costs $320 (39 minutes ago)