Cost of living in Guilin, China compared to Almería, Spain
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 104 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 15, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.13563 EUR / CNY
Do you live in Almería? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Guilin (China) is 18% cheaper than in Almería (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,000 in Almería you would need to make just about €2,445 (元18,030) in Guilin.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Phuket costs 5,900 ฿ (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Johannesburg costs R 60 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Skopje costs 600 ден (24 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Rousse costs 90 лв (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brasília costs R$ 3,400 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lima costs S/. 400 (about 2 hours ago)