Cost of living comparison between Guelph, Canada and Almería, Spain
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 63 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 19, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.689 EUR / CAD
Do you live in Almería? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Guelph (Canada) is 23% more expensive than in Almería (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,829 (C$5,558) in Guelph to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,125 in Almería.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Darmstadt costs €18 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jerusalem costs 70 ₪ (18 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$83 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $5,083 (23 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $1,000 (41 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$8 (about 1 hour ago)