Cost of living in Guayaquil, Ecuador compared to Almería, Spain
|Personal Care||- 12%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 726 prices entered by 62 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.850 EUR / USD
Do you live in Almería? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Guayaquil (Ecuador) is 8% cheaper than in Almería (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,800 in Almería you would need to make just about €1,656 ($1,949) in Guayaquil.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Houston, Texas costs $11 (1 minute ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Auckland costs NZ$2.00 (11 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Natal costs R$ 3.35 (28 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Riyadh costs ﷼ 25 (40 minutes ago)
- 40′ flat screen tv in Lipa City costs Php10,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Córdoba costs ARS $5,000 (about 1 hour ago)