Cost of living comparison between Guayaquil, Ecuador and Almería, Spain
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 413 prices entered by 48 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 04, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.938 EUR / USD
Do you live in Almería? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Guayaquil (Ecuador) is 19% more expensive than in Almería (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,705 ($3,952) in Guayaquil to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,125 in Almería.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Brasília costs R$ 129,472 (1 minute ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Paris costs €10 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Antwerp costs €15 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Budapest costs 100,000 Ft (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Regina costs C$20 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Da Nang costs 10,000,000 ₫ (about 2 hours ago)