Cost of living comparison between Guarda, Portugal and Almería, Spain
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 47 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 04, 2016.
Do you live in Almería? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Guarda (Portugal) is 24% more expensive than in Almería (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,873 in Guarda to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,125 in Almería.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Singapore costs SGD $120,000 (less than a minute ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Lawrence, Kansas costs $10 (20 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Kraków costs 10 zł (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Zaragoza costs €1,000 (41 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in San Jose costs ₡ 149,000 (44 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Auckland costs NZ$1.77 (about 1 hour ago)