Cost of living in Guantánamo, Cuba compared to Almería, Spain
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 130 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.814 EUR / CUC *
Do you live in Almería? We need your help!
Cost of living in Guantánamo (Cuba) is 48% more expensive than in Almería (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €2,962 (3,640 CUC) in Guantánamo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,000 in Almería.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Singapore costs SGD $100,000 (1 minute ago)
- Public transport in Dubai costs Dirham 1,200 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nairobi costs Shilling300 (26 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Shanghai costs 元7 (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Santa Ana, California costs $13 (about 1 hour ago)