Cost of living in Guantánamo, Cuba compared to Almería, Spain
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 124 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.848 EUR / CUC *
Do you live in Almería? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Guantánamo (Cuba) is 47% more expensive than in Almería (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €2,944 (3,471 CUC) in Guantánamo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,000 in Almería.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Mumbai costs ₨200 (3 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Orlando, Florida costs $4,300 (14 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Auckland costs NZ$33,763 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 6.00 (41 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $5,083 (44 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dublin costs €78 (44 minutes ago)