Cost of living in Guangzhou, China compared to Almería, Spain
|Personal Care||- 11%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 319 prices entered by 33 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.13050 EUR / CNY
Do you live in Almería? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Guangzhou (China) is 7% cheaper than in Almería (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,000 in Almería you would need to make just about €2,780 (元21,301) in Guangzhou.
Recent Prices Added
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Lahti costs €2.00 (8 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Tucson, Arizona costs $5,000 (13 minutes ago)
- 500 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Pattaya costs 35 ฿ (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in The Hague costs €1,200 (23 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Florianopolis costs R$ 3.80 (44 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Harrisburg, Pennsylvania costs $25 (44 minutes ago)