Cost of living in Guangzhou, China compared to Almería, Spain
|Personal Care||- 10%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 354 prices entered by 38 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.12805 EUR / CNY
Do you live in Almería? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Guangzhou (China) is 11% cheaper than in Almería (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,100 in Almería you would need to make just about €1,870 (元14,601) in Guangzhou.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Regina costs C$15 (1 minute ago)
- Public transport in Chicago, Illinois costs $250,000 (2 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Moscow costs руб 200 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Montevideo costs $U500 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Saskatoon costs C$45 (29 minutes ago)
- Public transport in London costs £330 (about 1 hour ago)