Cost of living in Guangzhou, China compared to Almería, Spain
|Personal Care||- 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 338 prices entered by 33 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.13456 EUR / CNY
Do you live in Almería? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Guangzhou (China) is about the same as in Almería (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,000 in Almería you would need to make just about €2,881 (元21,407) in Guangzhou.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Milan costs €1.50 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £1,220 (23 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kraków costs 48 zł (41 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Douglas, Isle of Man costs £1,200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Recife costs R$ 10 (about 3 hours ago)