Cost of living in Groningen, Netherlands compared to Almería, Spain
|Personal Care||- 12%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 390 prices entered by 35 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 27, 2017.
Do you live in Almería? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Groningen (Netherlands) is 48% more expensive than in Almería (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €2,954 in Groningen to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,000 in Almería.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Potchefstroom costs R 600 (2 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Helsinki costs €20 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Brno costs 100 Kč (29 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Saint Petersburg costs руб 140 (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Boulder, Colorado costs $24 (41 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Nizhniy Novgorod costs руб 450 (about 1 hour ago)