Cost of living in Groningen, Netherlands compared to Almería, Spain
|Personal Care||- 15%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 348 prices entered by 34 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 16, 2017.
Do you live in Almería? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Groningen (Netherlands) is 48% more expensive than in Almería (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,247 in Groningen to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,200 in Almería.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madras costs ₨250 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Gujranwala costs ₨200 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Quetta costs ₨2,500 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Austin, Texas costs $1,525 (20 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Brasília costs R$ 1,079 (38 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$83 (about 1 hour ago)