Cost of living comparison between Graz, Austria and Almería, Spain
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 115 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 22, 2016.
Do you live in Almería? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Graz (Austria) is 17% more expensive than in Almería (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,499 in Graz to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,000 in Almería.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Manila costs Php90,000 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Zagreb costs 120 kn (14 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Vilnius costs €2.20 (26 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Liverpool costs £53 (36 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sarajevo costs 1,000KM (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Budapest costs 10,500 Ft (about 1 hour ago)