Cost of living in Grand Dakar, Senegal compared to Almería, Spain
|Personal Care||- 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 45 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 04, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00152 EUR / XOF
Do you live in Almería? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Grand Dakar (Senegal) is 8% more expensive than in Almería (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,245 (2,128,907 Franc) in Grand Dakar to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,000 in Almería.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Miguel de Allende costs Mex$ 40 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Fort Worth, Texas costs $10 (24 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Adelaide costs AU$20 (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Barcelona costs €550 (37 minutes ago)
- 2 lbs of rice in Guayaquil costs $5.51 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Barranquilla costs COL$2,400 (about 1 hour ago)