Cost of living in Grand Dakar, Senegal compared to Almería, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 152 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00151 EUR / XOF
Do you live in Almería? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Grand Dakar (Senegal) is 6% more expensive than in Almería (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €2,232 (1,481,630 Franc) in Grand Dakar to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,100 in Almería.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Raipur costs ₨360 (8 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Glasgow costs £0.00 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Boston, Massachusetts costs $15 (35 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Vilnius costs €19 (39 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Londrina costs R$ 25 (44 minutes ago)