Cost of living in Grand Dakar, Senegal compared to Almería, Spain
|Personal Care||- 0%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 106 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 15, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00152 EUR / XOF
Do you live in Almería? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Grand Dakar (Senegal) is 8% more expensive than in Almería (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,370 (2,211,819 Franc) in Grand Dakar to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,125 in Almería.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santa Fe, New Mexico costs $13 (13 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Wellington costs NZ$40 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Bilaspur costs ₨300 (about 2 hours ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Sacramento, California costs $15 (about 2 hours ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Bangalore costs ₨18,000 (about 3 hours ago)