Cost of living in Grand Dakar, Senegal compared to Almería, Spain
|Personal Care||- 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 104 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 15, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00151 EUR / XOF
Do you live in Almería? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Grand Dakar (Senegal) is 7% more expensive than in Almería (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,212 (2,120,029 Franc) in Grand Dakar to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,000 in Almería.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Portland, Oregon costs $2,067 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Semarang costs Rp 25,000 (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Irvine, California costs $1,525 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Rosario costs ARS $10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Buenos Aires costs ARS $40,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Denver, Colorado costs $120 (about 1 hour ago)