Cost of living in Grand Dakar, Senegal compared to Almería, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 85 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00153 EUR / XOF
Do you live in Almería? We need your help!
Cost of living in Grand Dakar (Senegal) is 5% more expensive than in Almería (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €2,092 (1,370,957 Franc) in Grand Dakar to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,000 in Almería.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Zapopan costs Mex$ 150 (1 minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Jose, Costa Rica costs ₡ 120,000 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kyoto costs ¥1,200 (39 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Xian costs 元7 (40 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Asunción costs 25,000 Gs (43 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Sacramento, California costs $1,982 (about 1 hour ago)