Cost of living in Grand Dakar, Senegal compared to Almería, Spain
|Personal Care||- 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 132 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00153 EUR / XOF
Do you live in Almería? We need your help!
Cost of living in Grand Dakar (Senegal) is 5% more expensive than in Almería (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €1,887 (1,236,670 Franc) in Grand Dakar to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,800 in Almería.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Toronto costs C$62 (2 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $211 (26 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Riyadh costs ﷼ 80 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seattle, Washington costs $80 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Augsburg costs €520 (about 3 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Zurich costs CHF 30 (about 3 hours ago)