Cost of living in Grand Cayman, Cayman Islands compared to Almería, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 127%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 463 prices entered by 53 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.131 EUR / KYD
Do you live in Almería? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Grand Cayman (Cayman Islands) is 183% more expensive than in Almería (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €9,193 (CI$8,131) in Grand Cayman to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,250 in Almería.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vienna costs €17 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Brisbane costs AU$16 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Milan costs €500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Novosibirsk costs руб 250 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lafayette, Louisiana costs $13 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Valletta costs €25 (about 1 hour ago)