Cost of living in Granada, Nicaragua compared to Almería, Spain
|Personal Care||- 43%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 186 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.02754 EUR / NIO
Do you live in Almería? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Granada (Nicaragua) is 31% cheaper than in Almería (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,100 in Almería you would need to make just about €1,453 (52,782 C$) in Granada.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Queretaro costs Mex$ 120 (2 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Port Elizabeth costs R 7,500 (7 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Ulm costs €150 (10 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Munich costs €0.90 (16 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 3.60 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kolkata costs ₨7,116 (26 minutes ago)