Cost of living in Granada, Nicaragua compared to Almería, Spain
|Personal Care||- 43%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 128 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.02735 EUR / NIO
Do you live in Almería? We need your help!
Cost of living in Granada (Nicaragua) is 28% cheaper than in Almería (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,900 in Almería you would need to make just about €1,363 (49,836 C$) in Granada.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bangalore costs ₨25 (5 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Riyadh costs ﷼ 250 (5 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, weekly rent - 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Guwahati costs ₨25,800 (6 minutes ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Lahore costs ₨118 (27 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Sharjah costs Dirham 320 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tokyo costs ¥6,500 (about 1 hour ago)