Cost of living in Governador Valadares, Brazil compared to Almería, Spain
|Personal Care||- 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 139 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 15, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.30459 EUR / BRL
Do you live in Almería? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Governador Valadares (Brazil) is 18% cheaper than in Almería (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,125 in Almería you would need to make just about €2,568 (R$ 8,432) in Governador Valadares.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in Kharkiv costs 30₴ (1 minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Shanghai costs 元30 (5 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Berlin costs €80 (17 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Seville costs €4.75 (21 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Iasi costs 75 lei (28 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Brighton and Hove costs £25 (32 minutes ago)