Cost of living in Gothenburg, Sweden compared to Almería, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 11%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 462 prices entered by 60 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.10504 EUR / SEK
Do you live in Almería? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Gothenburg (Sweden) is 40% more expensive than in Almería (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €4,547 (43,288 kr) in Gothenburg to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,250 in Almería.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Bogotá costs COL$250,000 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jaipur costs ₨1,200 (14 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Groningen costs €2.00 (26 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Oslo costs kr 100 (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Pune costs ₨25,832 (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $5,167 (about 1 hour ago)