Cost of living in Gothenburg, Sweden compared to Almería, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 11%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 499 prices entered by 64 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.10234 EUR / SEK
Do you live in Almería? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Gothenburg (Sweden) is 36% more expensive than in Almería (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €4,417 (43,156 kr) in Gothenburg to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,250 in Almería.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 3.80 (10 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Baltimore, Maryland costs $1,372 (14 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Eindhoven costs €68 (21 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Nagpur costs ₨42 (26 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Portoviejo costs $1.20 (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sao Joao del Rei costs R$ 15 (36 minutes ago)