Cost of living comparison between Gorakhpur, India and Almería, Spain
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 46 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 04, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.01378 EUR / INR
Do you live in Almería? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Gorakhpur (India) is 48% cheaper than in Almería (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,250 in Almería you would need to make just about €1,704 (₨123,664) in Gorakhpur.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Dunaújváros costs 100,000 Ft (7 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Porto Alegre costs R$ 165 (13 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Budapest costs 9,500 Ft (38 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lima costs S/. 90 (39 minutes ago)
- Utilities, weekly for 2 people in 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Melbourne costs AU$1,720 (44 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Austin, Texas costs $1,379 (about 1 hour ago)