Cost of living in Gondar, Ethiopia compared to Almería, Spain
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 151 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.03882 EUR / ETB
Do you live in Almería? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Gondar (Ethiopia) is 7% cheaper than in Almería (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,000 in Almería you would need to make just about €1,865 (48,052 Birr) in Gondar.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Toronto costs C$147 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sharjah costs Dirham 3,000 (22 minutes ago)
- 2 tickets to the movies in Cairo costs E£ 150 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Prague costs 30,000 Kč (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sao Joao del Rei costs R$ 20 (about 1 hour ago)