Cost of living in Gondar, Ethiopia compared to Almería, Spain
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 104 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 15, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.04083 EUR / ETB
Do you live in Almería? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Gondar (Ethiopia) is 7% cheaper than in Almería (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,250 in Almería you would need to make just about €3,038 (74,403 Birr) in Gondar.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vienna costs €600 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $1,860 (21 minutes ago)
- Standard men's haircut in expat area of the city in Peshawar costs ₨250 (35 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Francisco, California costs $60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Salvador costs R$ 300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Bakersfield, California costs $50,000 (about 1 hour ago)