Cost of living in Gondar, Ethiopia compared to Almería, Spain
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 146 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.03654 EUR / ETB
Do you live in Almería? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Gondar (Ethiopia) is 7% cheaper than in Almería (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,000 in Almería you would need to make just about €1,866 (51,064 Birr) in Gondar.
Recent Prices Added
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $3.50 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dortmund costs €5.00 (7 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Aberdeen costs £6.00 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Naples costs €500 (30 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bologna costs €36 (about 1 hour ago)