Cost of living in Goma, Democratic Republic of the Congo compared to Almería, Spain
|Personal Care||- 12%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 206 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00052 EUR / CDF *
Do you live in Almería? We need your help!
Cost of living in Goma (Democratic Republic of the Congo) is 16% cheaper than in Almería (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,900 in Almería you would need to make just about €1,588 (3,057,166 Franc) in Goma.
Recent Prices Added
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in Seville costs €0.60 (10 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rome costs €1.50 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 2,500 (30 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Mérida costs Mex$ 22 (33 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Pretoria costs R 30 (44 minutes ago)