Cost of living in Giza, Egypt compared to Almería, Spain
|Personal Care||- 59%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 221 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.05110 EUR / EGP
Do you live in Almería? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Giza (Egypt) is 67% cheaper than in Almería (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,250 in Almería you would need to make just about €1,079 (E£ 21,120) in Giza.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hangzhou costs 元35 (1 minute ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Coronado, Panama costs 0.70 B/. (24 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Tbilisi costs 100 Lari (31 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Glasgow costs £30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Oakland, California costs $18 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Gibraltar costs £2.99 (about 1 hour ago)