Cost of living in Gijón, Spain compared to Almería, Spain
|Personal Care||- 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 200 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 15, 2017.
Do you live in Almería? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Gijón (Spain) is 11% more expensive than in Almería (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,455 in Gijón to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,125 in Almería.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €1,800 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Braga costs €4.50 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lima costs S/. 2,500 (19 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kitchener-Waterloo costs C$80 (38 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Maringá costs R$ 3.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Skopje costs 200 ден (about 2 hours ago)