Cost of living in Gibraltar compared to Almería, Spain
|Personal Care||- 23%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 200 prices entered by 29 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.128 EUR / GIP
Do you live in Almería? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Gibraltar is 42% more expensive than in Almería (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €2,700 (£2,393) in Gibraltar to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,900 in Almería.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cairo costs E£ 1,000 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $2,490 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Caen costs €12 (32 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Savannah, Georgia costs $60 (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Greenville, South Carolina costs $12 (40 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Mumbai costs ₨50 (44 minutes ago)