Cost of living in Ghent, Belgium compared to Almería, Spain
|Personal Care||- 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 279 prices entered by 38 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 22, 2017.
Do you live in Almería? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ghent (Belgium) is 37% more expensive than in Almería (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €4,114 in Ghent to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,000 in Almería.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bergen costs kr 699 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chiba costs ¥1,500 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Ankara costs 100TL (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Davao costs Php100 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Mount Pleasant, South Carolina costs $306 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bangkok costs 1,000 ฿ (about 2 hours ago)