Cost of living in Ghent, Belgium compared to Almería, Spain
|Personal Care||- 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 186 prices entered by 34 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 10, 2017.
Do you live in Almería? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ghent (Belgium) is 40% more expensive than in Almería (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €4,201 in Ghent to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,000 in Almería.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Berlin costs €0.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Monterrey costs Mex$ 11 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Birmingham costs £1.00 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Taipei costs 20 NT$ (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mexicali costs Mex$ 100 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Washington D.C. costs $1,017 (about 2 hours ago)