Cost of living in Ghent, Belgium compared to Almería, Spain
|Personal Care||- 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 255 prices entered by 33 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 22, 2017.
Do you live in Almería? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ghent (Belgium) is 37% more expensive than in Almería (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €4,467 in Ghent to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,250 in Almería.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brussels costs €1,500 (10 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Nice costs €1.50 (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mexico City costs Mex$ 5,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 22 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cincinnati, Ohio costs $11 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Riverside, California costs $50 (about 2 hours ago)