Cost of living in Ghent, Belgium compared to Almería, Spain
|Personal Care||- 10%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 344 prices entered by 33 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 20, 2018.
Do you live in Almería? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ghent (Belgium) is 38% more expensive than in Almería (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €2,762 in Ghent to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,000 in Almería.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Islamabad costs ₨1,000 (4 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Peshawar costs ₨5,000 (17 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Chicago, Illinois costs $105 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $1,321 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kansas City, Missouri costs $13 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Riverside, California costs $3,171 (about 1 hour ago)