Cost of living in Georgetown (Penang), Malaysia compared to Almería, Spain
|Personal Care||- 50%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 532 prices entered by 48 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.20899 EUR / MYR
Do you live in Almería? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Georgetown (Penang) (Malaysia) is 26% cheaper than in Almería (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,200 in Almería you would need to make just about €1,625 (RM7,775) in Georgetown (Penang).
Recent Prices Added
- 12 rolls of toilet paper in Saharanpur costs ₨40 (5 minutes ago)
- Sport shoes (nike, adidas, or equivalent brands) in New Orleans, Louisiana costs $120 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Manila costs Php80,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bakersfield, California costs $10 (about 1 hour ago)
- 3 lb bag of apples in Scottsdale, Arizona costs $4.39 (about 2 hours ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Porto Alegre costs R$ 1,000 (about 2 hours ago)