Cost of living in Georgetown (Penang), Malaysia compared to Almería, Spain
|Personal Care||- 56%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 494 prices entered by 52 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.19818 EUR / MYR
Do you live in Almería? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Georgetown (Penang) (Malaysia) is 30% cheaper than in Almería (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,900 in Almería you would need to make just about €1,329 (RM6,704) in Georgetown (Penang).
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dhaka costs Taka 200 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Edmonton costs C$25 (37 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Chicago, Illinois costs $20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Genoa costs €47 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Perth costs AU$50 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dar es Salaam costs 12 Shilling (about 2 hours ago)