Cost of living in Georgetown, Guyana compared to Almería, Spain
|Personal Care||- 24%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 141 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00459 EUR / GYD
Do you live in Almería? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Georgetown (Guyana) is 20% more expensive than in Almería (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,614 (787,484 G$) in Georgetown to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,000 in Almería.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Montreal costs C$10 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lagos costs 4,000 ₦ (28 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bordeaux costs €1.50 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cedar Falls, Iowa costs $203 (39 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jackson, Mississippi costs $16 (44 minutes ago)
- 32 oz of rice in Providence, Rhode Island costs $3.27 (44 minutes ago)