Cost of living in Georgetown, Guyana compared to Almería, Spain
|Personal Care||- 23%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 203 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00456 EUR / GYD
Do you live in Almería? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Georgetown (Guyana) is 17% more expensive than in Almería (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,817 (837,888 G$) in Georgetown to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,250 in Almería.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in Dubai costs Dirham 5.00 (5 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Seattle, Washington costs $999,999 (27 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Glasgow costs £0.00 (39 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Panama City costs 6.00 B/. (41 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Washington D.C. costs $85 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bogotá costs COL$300,000 (about 1 hour ago)