Cost of living in Georgetown, Guyana compared to Almería, Spain
|Personal Care||- 34%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 187 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00420 EUR / GYD
Do you live in Almería? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Georgetown (Guyana) is about the same as in Almería (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €1,964 (467,546 G$) in Georgetown to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,900 in Almería.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Liverpool costs £4.89 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Medellín costs COL$2,450,000 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nottingham costs £3.00 (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $2,338 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Sydney costs AU$3.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Cochabamba costs $b6,000 (about 2 hours ago)