Cost of living in Georgetown, Guyana compared to Almería, Spain
|Personal Care||- 27%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 239 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00437 EUR / GYD
Do you live in Almería? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Georgetown (Guyana) is 10% more expensive than in Almería (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,439 (786,154 G$) in Georgetown to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,125 in Almería.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Cork costs €75 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Groningen costs €8,888 (about 1 hour ago)
- 40′ flat screen tv in Seattle, Washington costs $0.00 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Formosa costs ARS $9 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Bauru costs R$ 1,199 (about 2 hours ago)