Cost of living in Genoa, Italy compared to Almería, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 26%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 631 prices entered by 41 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 28, 2017.
Do you live in Almería? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Genoa (Italy) is 38% more expensive than in Almería (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €4,313 in Genoa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,125 in Almería.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Oporto costs €25 (13 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Nairobi costs Shilling100 (21 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Mumbai costs ₨700 (41 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Islamabad costs ₨25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Tbilisi costs 1,100 Lari (about 1 hour ago)