Cost of living in Genoa, Italy compared to Almería, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 26%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 527 prices entered by 39 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 27, 2017.
Do you live in Almería? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Genoa (Italy) is 38% more expensive than in Almería (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €4,303 in Genoa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,125 in Almería.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Bangalore costs ₨2,200 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Ankara costs 1,250TL (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Limerick costs €8 (11 minutes ago)
- Taxi, initial meter charge, weekday at noon in Busan costs ₩2,800 (20 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cologne costs €20 (38 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Tel Aviv costs 0.40 ₪ (about 1 hour ago)