Cost of living in General Santos City, Philippines compared to Almería, Spain
|Personal Care||- 24%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 112 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 25, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.01866 EUR / PHP
Do you live in Almería? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in General Santos City (Philippines) is 4% cheaper than in Almería (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,125 in Almería you would need to make just about €2,997 (Php160,592) in General Santos City.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in Nice costs €1.50 (4 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Ponce costs $140 (11 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Liverpool costs £64 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bucharest costs 2,100 lei (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Glasgow costs £15 (24 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Athens costs €1.40 (31 minutes ago)