Cost of living in General Santos City, Philippines compared to Almería, Spain
|Personal Care||- 34%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 203 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.01630 EUR / PHP
Do you live in Almería? We need your help!
Cost of living in General Santos City (Philippines) is 19% cheaper than in Almería (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,000 in Almería you would need to make just about €1,621 (Php99,462) in General Santos City.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Sharjah costs Dirham 1,900 (21 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Miami, Florida costs $90 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in St. John's, NL costs C$27 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bucharest costs 2,700 lei (36 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Toronto costs C$3.25 (39 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in London, Ontario costs C$579 (39 minutes ago)