Cost of living in General Santos City, Philippines compared to Almería, Spain
|Personal Care||- 43%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 142 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.01567 EUR / PHP
Do you live in Almería? We need your help!
Cost of living in General Santos City (Philippines) is 22% cheaper than in Almería (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,800 in Almería you would need to make just about €1,402 (Php89,512) in General Santos City.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Caracas costs Bs 800,000 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Frankfurt am Main costs €2,000 (17 minutes ago)
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for two in Johannesburg costs R 450 (17 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Athens costs €30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in London costs £50 (about 2 hours ago)