Cost of living in General Santos City, Philippines compared to Almería, Spain
|Personal Care||- 22%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 174 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 15, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01882 EUR / PHP
Do you live in Almería? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in General Santos City (Philippines) is 6% cheaper than in Almería (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,000 in Almería you would need to make just about €2,814 (Php149,511) in General Santos City.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sydney costs AU$12 (30 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Ryazan costs руб 18 (39 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Barcelona costs €62 (40 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Campinas costs R$ 199 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Brussels costs €30 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $15 (about 2 hours ago)