Cost of living in Gdańsk, Poland compared to Almería, Spain
|Personal Care||- 33%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 490 prices entered by 47 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.23247 EUR / PLN
Do you live in Almería? We need your help!
Cost of living in Gdańsk (Poland) is 27% cheaper than in Almería (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,900 in Almería you would need to make just about €1,393 (5,994 zł) in Gdańsk.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Barcelona costs €2.40 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Strasbourg costs €13 (26 minutes ago)
- 500 ml beer in neighbourhood pub in Jhansi costs ₨100 (32 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Darwin costs AU$2,500 (44 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Thessaloniki costs €300 (44 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Kolkata costs ₨1,000 (about 1 hour ago)