Cost of living in Gdańsk, Poland compared to Almería, Spain
|Personal Care||- 31%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 467 prices entered by 44 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.23239 EUR / PLN
Do you live in Almería? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Gdańsk (Poland) is 27% cheaper than in Almería (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,125 in Almería you would need to make just about €2,273 (9,783 zł) in Gdańsk.
Recent Prices Added
- Short visit to private doctor in Jaipur costs ₨200 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $15 (19 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Pune costs ₨5.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Nashville, Tennessee costs $140 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Palma de Mallorca costs €60 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Helsinki costs €2.00 (about 1 hour ago)