Cost of living in Gdańsk, Poland compared to Almería, Spain
|Personal Care||- 29%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 472 prices entered by 45 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.23664 EUR / PLN
Do you live in Almería? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Gdańsk (Poland) is 26% cheaper than in Almería (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,250 in Almería you would need to make just about €2,413 (10,197 zł) in Gdańsk.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Hyderabad costs ₨5.00 (5 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Bangalore costs ₨2,200 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Ankara costs 1,250TL (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Limerick costs €8 (19 minutes ago)
- Taxi, initial meter charge, weekday at noon in Busan costs ₩2,800 (27 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cologne costs €20 (about 1 hour ago)