Cost of living in Gdańsk, Poland compared to Almería, Spain
|Personal Care||- 31%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 606 prices entered by 55 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.23611 EUR / PLN
Do you live in Almería? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Gdańsk (Poland) is 27% cheaper than in Almería (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,000 in Almería you would need to make just about €1,452 (6,149 zł) in Gdańsk.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Los Angeles, California costs $500,000 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Plovdiv costs 8 лв (30 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Charlotte, North Carolina costs $130 (32 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Moscow costs руб 800 (32 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Amsterdam costs €37 (35 minutes ago)
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in Oporto costs €1.50 (about 1 hour ago)