Cost of living in Gaziantep, Turkey compared to Almería, Spain
|Personal Care||- 30%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 270 prices entered by 24 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.24233 EUR / TRY
Do you live in Almería? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Gaziantep (Turkey) is 28% cheaper than in Almería (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,800 in Almería you would need to make just about €1,297 (5,352TL) in Gaziantep.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Santos, Sao Paulo costs R$ 40,000 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tokyo costs ¥500,000 (7 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Halifax costs C$34 (20 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Dhaka costs Taka 10,000 (23 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Raleigh, North Carolina costs $44 (about 1 hour ago)