Cost of living in Gaziantep, Turkey compared to Almería, Spain
|Personal Care||- 28%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 292 prices entered by 23 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.25025 EUR / TRY
Do you live in Almería? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Gaziantep (Turkey) is 26% cheaper than in Almería (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,125 in Almería you would need to make just about €2,322 (9,279TL) in Gaziantep.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Manaus costs R$ 15 (28 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Dhaka costs Taka 4,000 (33 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Santo Domingo costs RD$ 144,000 (35 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in San Diego, California costs $2.25 (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Washington D.C. costs $3,050 (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $2,033 (about 1 hour ago)