Cost of living in Gangneung, South Korea compared to Almería, Spain
|Personal Care||- 35%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 129 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00079 EUR / KRW
Do you live in Almería? We need your help!
Cost of living in Gangneung (South Korea) is about the same as in Almería (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €1,931 (₩2,448,242) in Gangneung to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,900 in Almería.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Kazan' costs руб 100 (6 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tampa, Florida costs $4,300 (11 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Austin, Texas costs $1.25 (41 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Portsmouth costs £4.00 (43 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Mobile, Alabama costs $8 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bucharest costs 30 lei (about 1 hour ago)