Cost of living in Gangneung, South Korea compared to Almería, Spain
|Personal Care||- 32%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 151 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00080 EUR / KRW
Do you live in Almería? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Gangneung (South Korea) is about the same as in Almería (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,301 (₩4,124,835) in Gangneung to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,250 in Almería.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Toulouse costs €600 (5 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Istanbul costs 250TL (8 minutes ago)
- 400 ml hair shampoo 2-in-1 in Antwerp costs €4.00 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Novi Sad costs 1,000 Дин. (29 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in San Antonio, Texas costs $12 (32 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Copenhagen costs kr2,000 (39 minutes ago)