Cost of living in Gangneung, South Korea compared to Almería, Spain
|Personal Care||- 34%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 129 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 15, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00084 EUR / KRW
Do you live in Almería? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Gangneung (South Korea) is 6% more expensive than in Almería (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,310 (₩3,952,881) in Gangneung to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,125 in Almería.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Semarang costs Rp 25,000 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Irvine, California costs $1,525 (30 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Rosario costs ARS $10 (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Buenos Aires costs ARS $40,000 (32 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Denver, Colorado costs $120 (41 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $1,067 (about 1 hour ago)