Cost of living in Gangneung, South Korea compared to Almería, Spain
|Personal Care||- 33%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 152 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00077 EUR / KRW
Do you live in Almería? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Gangneung (South Korea) is about the same as in Almería (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,200 in Almería you would need to make just about €2,183 (₩2,845,356) in Gangneung.
Recent Prices Added
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Pyongyang costs 5.00 ₩ (1 minute ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Berlin costs €5.00 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Auckland costs NZ$305 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kiev costs 17,980₴ (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 9,318 (about 1 hour ago)