Cost of living comparison between Gangneung, South Korea and Almería, Spain
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 69 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 19, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00081 EUR / KRW
Do you live in Almería? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Gangneung (South Korea) is 5% more expensive than in Almería (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,288 (₩4,071,441) in Gangneung to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,125 in Almería.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Geneva costs CHF 70 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Montevideo costs $U20 (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ciudad del Este costs 18,000 Gs (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in São Paulo costs R$ 4,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Pune costs ₨15,248 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Berlin costs €500 (about 2 hours ago)