Cost of living in Galway, Ireland compared to Almería, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 432 prices entered by 38 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 25, 2017.
Do you live in Almería? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Galway (Ireland) is 42% more expensive than in Almería (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €4,602 in Galway to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,250 in Almería.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Bern costs CHF 79 (21 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Riyadh costs ﷼ 17 (26 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Yekaterinburg costs руб 90 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kathmandu costs ₨ 900 (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Kuwait City costs Dinar 0.750 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Richmond, Virginia costs $752 (about 2 hours ago)