Cost of living comparison between Galway, Ireland and Almería, Spain
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 284 prices entered by 34 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 07, 2016.
Do you live in Almería? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Galway (Ireland) is 43% more expensive than in Almería (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €4,659 in Galway to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,250 in Almería.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Beijing costs 元25 (7 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Kelowna costs C$0.00 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Albuquerque, New Mexico costs $10 (37 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Belfast costs £8 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Prague costs 550 Kč (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Birmingham, Alabama costs $150 (about 2 hours ago)