Cost of living in Galway, Ireland compared to Almería, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 10%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 551 prices entered by 41 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 25, 2017.
Do you live in Almería? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Galway (Ireland) is 40% more expensive than in Almería (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €2,658 in Galway to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,900 in Almería.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Skopje costs 50,000 ден (10 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Nassau costs B$7 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tlalnepantla costs Mex$ 100 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Barcelona costs €650 (31 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Nha Trang costs 2,000,000 ₫ (37 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $95 (about 1 hour ago)