Cost of living in Galway, Ireland compared to Almería, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 9%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 503 prices entered by 35 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 22, 2017.
Do you live in Almería? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Galway (Ireland) is 40% more expensive than in Almería (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €2,795 in Galway to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,000 in Almería.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Brasília costs R$ 4.00 (15 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Montreal costs C$3.25 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Isfahan costs ﷼ 150,000 (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tokyo costs ¥1,100 (37 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £2,795 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Grand Rapids costs $47 (about 1 hour ago)