Cost of living in Gaborone, Botswana compared to Almería, Spain
|Personal Care||- 32%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 410 prices entered by 24 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.09100 EUR / BWP
Do you live in Almería? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Gaborone (Botswana) is 19% cheaper than in Almería (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,000 in Almería you would need to make just about €2,423 (P26,622) in Gaborone.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Tokyo costs ¥19,982 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Daegu costs ₩10,000 (26 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Jeddah costs ﷼ 500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Istanbul costs 12TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lausanne costs CHF 100 (about 1 hour ago)