Cost of living in Gaborone, Botswana compared to Almería, Spain
|Personal Care||- 34%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 350 prices entered by 24 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.08892 EUR / BWP
Do you live in Almería? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Gaborone (Botswana) is 18% cheaper than in Almería (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,125 in Almería you would need to make just about €2,548 (P28,657) in Gaborone.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $2,841 (16 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Caracas costs Bs 2,000 (17 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Hong Kong costs HK$200 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Riyadh costs ﷼ 1,000 (42 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Mountain View, California costs $2.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Jaipur costs ₨40 (about 2 hours ago)