Cost of living in Gaborone, Botswana compared to Almería, Spain
|Personal Care||- 35%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 378 prices entered by 27 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 08, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.08752 EUR / BWP
Do you live in Almería? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Gaborone (Botswana) is about the same as in Almería (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,250 in Almería you would need to make just about €3,126 (P35,722) in Gaborone.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Contagem costs R$ 1,200 (less than a minute ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Nantes costs €0.60 (38 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Calgary costs C$92 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Diego, California costs $1,240 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Birmingham, Alabama costs $5.95 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in São Paulo costs R$ 3.80 (about 1 hour ago)